Renew your membership or become a QOF member
Since 1948, the Québec Outfitters Federation (QOF) has brought together the outfitters in the province to ensure better representation of the industry and promotion of its services in a sustainable development perspective.
Why become a member?
Choosing to join the QOF means not only taking part in a major member and partner network, but also benefiting from the expertise of a team that is dedicated to developing the industry and offering a wide range of consulting services. The QOF team is supported by nearly twenty experienced professionals in the forestry, wildlife, development, and marketing sectors, as well as a board of directors made up of dedicated entrepreneurs who understand the issues facing the industry.
- Receive regular updates on key information for your operations (monthly newsletter, outfitter management reference manual, studies, private Facebook group…)
- Obtain classification for your accommodation units
- Be recognized in member directories via the Guide de la pourvoirie and the pourvoiries.com website
- Get advice on integrated resource and land management, forest roads, water crossings, flow calculations and culvert sizing
- Receive support and representation for forestry planning, and even benefit from before-and-after landscape simulations.
- Obtain mapping of your territories
- Support for aquatic habitat management and sustainable development best practices
- Develop, consolidate and diversify your service offering
- Access to ongoing training
- Obtain advice on litigation
- Consult a bank of candidates (Resumes) and post your vacancies
- Redeem outfitter gift certificates
- Receive discounts from suppliers of products and services who are members of the Associate Members Network
- Be an affiliate member of the Alliance de l’industrie touristique du QuébecThis link will open in a new window (AITQ)
To become a member, you must hold a valid outfitter’s license. What’s more, members undertake to provide quality services in accordance with the QOF’s rules of professional ethics and code of conduct. To join the network, contact us at [email protected] or 1-800-567-9009.
Discover all the reasons to become a memberThis link will open in a new window