Ready-to-fish at La Seigneurie du Triton
Jul 15th 2019
The Seigneurie du Triton is a family business and is surrounded by a dynamic team dedicated to providing exceptional quality service! Discover a new activity and introduce the whole family to fishing this summer! Our experienced guides, make the Triton the ideal place to make the first fishing experiences. Provide the whole family with unique memories that everyone will remember and love to remember.
It is an extraordinary experience in the heart of nature, away from the hassle of everyday life, which will help to forge even stronger family ties around an activity providing well-being as well as a feeling of freedom.
Find yourself in the middle of a lake, quiet with only the backdrop of the noise of the surrounding nature.
- 2 breakfasts 1 lunch at the shore lunch 2 evening meals at the table d’hôte
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a cozy room
- Access to the trout fishing territory loan of fishing rods for the whole family
- Participation in the fishing program for children 9 to 12 years old (rod and license offered, depending on availability)
- Mini Fishing Clinic (training on safety, rules and handling of the engine as well as a basic training on fishing)
- Technical help during the day
- Evisceration, storage and smoking of fish if desired
- Access to outdoor activities and equipment in your spare time
- Fishing license
- A la carte menu
- Return transportation to the outfitter
- Private Fishing Guide – Available upon request ($)
- 50% discount for young people aged 13 and under.
- 30% discount offered to young people aged 14 to 17
- The outfitter also offers the following facilities:
- Sale of Quebec fishing licenses
- Sale of lures, hooks and other low-cost fishing supplies
- Sale of earthworms
- Sale of artificial flies