All-Inclusive Fly Fishing Package
Sep 21st 2021
In the heart of the subarctic, just above the 57th parallel north in Nunavik, Quebec, Wedge Hills Lodge sits perched on a hilltop overlooking the majestic George River—a waterway well-known for its fantastic Atlantic salmon fishing. The location is the main attraction—far from the bustle of urban life, and right in the middle of breathtaking landscapes, home to wildlife species found in only a few rare corners of the earth.
The lodge offers a private getaway of northern charm for guests to enjoy. In addition to private, well-appointed log-style cabins, guests can enjoy a lounge and screened gazebo with wood-burning cedar hot tub for a truly relaxing experience under the Aurora Borealis-filled sky.
Wedge Hills Lodge is located on the famous George River, splendid and endless, wild and impetuous, with countless rapids where the king of the river, the Atlantic salmon, fight their way against the current in impressive numbers year after year.
In addition to Atlantic salmon fishing, you can also fish these cold waters for other popular species that abound and reach unparalleled sizes in the vast north such as landlocked arctic char, brook trout, lake trout and northern pike. Guided daily outings to different fishing pools by 22’ freighter canoe with 30 HP jet motors is an experience in itself. All guides have extensive experience on the water and in navigating the rapids to ensure clients’ safety. To enhance the experience, migrating caribou from the George River herd and a large number of black bears can be seen while travelling the river.
With over 30 years of experience outfitting and piloting in this vast territory, your hosts, Richard Hume and Amanda Kat, will take care of every detail. Together their mission is to provide first class northern adventures for groups of family and friends, creating memories to last a lifetime.
- Round-trip airfare between Montreal and Wedge Hills Lodge
- 6 nights/7 days double occupancy accommodations
- 5 full days of fishing
- All meals prepared by our chef (including wine with dinner)
- One professional guide per every two guests
- All necessary fishing licences (2 licences required; catch & release)
- Unlimited fuel for travelling on the river
- Satellite telephone and Wi-Fi at the lodge
- Access to gazebo and wood-fired hot tub
- All Federal & Provincial taxes (14.975%)
- Meals & accommodations in Montreal
- Alcoholic beverages (wine included with dinner)
*Price per person, taxes included.