Spring fishing package
Jun 16th 2019
Native brook trout averages 10 to 12 inches in size. Every year, the generous waters of the Triton, can capture trout trophies over 2 pounds that will allow you to be part of the Club more than 2 pounds. Spring fishing is the best time, so you can troll for hours in peace and quiet.
For lunch, what a pleasure to eat outdoors on the shores of Charité Lake. The chef will wait for you at the shore-lunch for you to taste his grill and \ or your last catch while the guides clean your fish and continue to distribute their fishing tips.
In the evening, you will gather around a good table d’hôte meal with local and international accents before going into the Club House’s cozy lounge to end the evening in this fabulous atmosphere
- Package of 2 nights
- For two people in double occupancy in an authentic room with shared toilets and showers on the floor, in 2 different rooms one for the ladies and another for the gents.
- Meals included: 2 breakfasts, 2 shore-lunches, 2 table d’hôte dinners (4 courses).
- Boats, engines, gasoline.
- Technical assistance on the fishing territory.
- Right of access to the trout fishing territory.
- For fishing: the provincial license
- Equipment, lures and baits.
- Beverages and gourmet meals are not included.
- Transport to the outfitter by car, train or seaplane.