Fishing in summer mode
Sep 8th 2020
The territory of the Seigneurie is a fishing place recognized and appreciated for more than 110 years. It extends over 45 square kilometers, has 12 lakes and is crossed by a beautiful river, all offering exceptional fishing quality. Obviously, in summer, the trout becomes a little more selective and less active, but you can, during this time, enjoy the outdoor activities that are offered at the outfitter.
The Seigneurie du Triton is renowned for the quality of its customer service, but also for its delicious cuisine that will delight all palates, from simple table d’hôte dishes to the delightful gourmet menu.
The splendid decor, made of trophies and authentic ancient furniture, gives a unique cachet to this former private club.
- Package of 3 nights
- For two people in double occupancy in an ancestry room in the Club House, shared toilets and showers on the floor, seperated for ladies and for men.
- Meals included: 3 breakfasts, 2 shore-lunches, 3 table d’hôte dinners (4 courses).
- Boats, engines, gasoline.
- Technical assistance on the fishing territory.
- Access to the trout fishing territory.
- Access to equipment and outdoor activities.
- For fishing: the provincial license
- Equipment, lures and baits.
- Beverages and gourmet meals are not included.
- Transport to the outfitter by car, train or seaplane.