Black bear hunting
Jun 30th 2019
Black Bear Hunting and Salmon Fishing Combo
Matapedia River Lodge offers you black bear hunting in may and june in a natural wild environment with no hunting pressure located on territories near the lodge.
Our guides with 30 years of expérience will guide you in you quest of a lifetime trophy. In addition, you will learn about the life and behavior of this impressive omnivorous animal.Black bear hunting in the Matapedia valley is under-exploited, it allows us to observe specimens of imposing sizes.
We offer bear hunting either in a package of 5 days including 5 mornings of salmon fly fishing and 5 afternoons of bear hunting, or only 5 afternoons of continuous hunting.
Exclusive private and baited lots exclusif to the lodge located in zone 1 and 2
6/5 Package (Hunting and Fishing Combo)
From june 3 to june 30th
Bow, Crossbow and firearms
- 6 nights, 3 days of hunting / 2 days of fishing or 5 days of hunting
- One fishing and one hunting guide
- Hunting on private land zone (1 or 2)
- (1) bear bag limit per hunter
- Canoe and wading fishing in public sector 3
2 899,00$ per fishermen/hunter, double occupancy
3 799,00$ for one fisherman/hunter in single occupancy
Hunting Package only 6/5 season 2019
Date: May 15 to June 30, 2019
Bow and crossbow and firearm
- 6 nights, 5 afternoon hunting from 4 pm until sunset
- A hunting guide
- Hunting on private land and public area (1 or 2)
- Limit of one (1) bear per hunter
- $ 2,199.00 per hunter, double occupancy
- $ 2,549.00 for a hunter in single occupancy
- Arrival the day before in the afternoon, visit the property
- Adjustment of weapons
- Accommodation in double occupancy
- Hunting site preparation, bait etc….
- Breakfast, dinner and three-course dinner
- Departure at 10:00 am after breakfast
Additional costs of $ 209.00 per day apply for companions.
Included in package
- Fishing access passes for 2 rods (resident) ³
- Fishing equipment and flies
- Tree stand, miradors, baited sites
- Transport on the river and on hunting site
- Access to the spa
- Free WIFI
- Black bear hunting licenses*
- Salmon provincial license*
- Lodging , federal and provincial taxes, service charges at the lodge
- Gratuities to guides
- Amunition etc
Extra fees will apply for for non residents licenses*.
Guides are available on demand.