Extreme black bear hunt
Jun 30th 2021
Located in Western Quebec, Zone 12, North of Pontiac County, BRYSON LAKE LODGE is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the experience of a remote wilderness vacation.
Experience the Bear hunting trip of a lifetime at Bryson Lake Lodge! Six days hunting over extreme baits in platform tents and low blinds. Experienced bilingual guides bring you to and from your sites.
We value you as our clients. Our service is first rate and we are dedicated to doing everything possible to make your experience a success. It’s the reason why hunters come back year after year.
- 6 nights accommodation in cottage or suite
- 2 active sites baited daily with tent and stand
- Fully guided
- Transportation to and from sites
- Tracking and retrieval of bear
- Bear skinning and meat preparation
- Exclusive fishing rights
- Boat, motor and 1 tank of gasoline for 2 persons
- Weapon sighting area
- Topographical maps
- Hunting & fishing licences
- Contact us for more information