Jun 30th 2019
New in 2019, the first bear hunt on exclusive 53.5 sq. km.
Come and experience our brand new limited bear hunt experience. The first forest road completed August 2018 now allow us to harvest this game. The logged and vegetation regrowth (small fruits and shrubs) contributed to the bear population increase for the last 5 years. Hunting and control of this population aim to satisfy yourself as a hunter, and also control this moose predator during spring, and, thus, maintain and increase the moose herd.
- 6 baiting sites and weatherproof blinds accessible by a forest road. Only 8 hunters for June’s hunting season.
- 6 nights, 5-hunting days in European Plan
- Radio communication system provided
- Brook trout fishing i
- Cottage, boat, motor and gas
- Experienced bear guide
- Sleeping bags
- Fishing and hunting equipment
- Insect repellent