Visitor's Guide in COVID Context
As of April 27, 2021, we are as anxious as you are to know when it will be possible for our outfitters to receive groups of mixed addresses.
The third wave of the pandemic is hitting Quebec, and the situation is changing day by day. Therefore, if you have planned a stay with friends in an outfitter in the next few weeks, we invite you to be patient and follow the situation closely.
However, if your stay is coming soon and the sanitary measures in effect prevent you from going to an outfitter, we invite you to communicate quickly with your outfitter to discuss the available options.
Quebec Outfitters, Secure by Nature!
Our 330 outfitters are ready to welcome you in a safe environment.
After over a year of pandemic, our hygiene protocols have been thoroughly proven and when you choose to stay at one of our outfitters, you can be sure that you have made an excellent choice.
The respect of distancing measures as well as the increased frequency of disinfection of lodging units and equipment allow us to minimize the risks of propagation of COVID-19 and to effectively protect our clientele.
In addition, the rigorous application of Public Health directives allows us to offer you a safe environment.
Health and Safety Are Everyone’s Business
Whether you are visiting one of our outfitters for a stay or simply to enjoy the many activities available, we kindly ask you to respect the following recommendations:
Before your visit
- Validate the alert level in effect in the outfitter’s region and the applicable measures on the www.quebec.ca website
- Make your purchases (mask or face cover, groceries, equipment, gas, etc.) in your local community
- Make sure you have all the necessary equipment for your activities and confirm your equipment rental with the outfitter (if necessary)
- Make sure you put your mask or face cover in your luggage
- Make sure that no one in your group/family has symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing). If this is the case, this person and anyone else who has been in contact with them recently CANNOT stay at the outfitter
During your trip, especially if you are travelling between regions, avoid stops on your way to the outfitter as much as possible.
At the outfitter
- Always wear a mask in public and shared indoor and outdoor areas. For example, at the reception desk, dining room, washrooms, fishing houses, etc.
- Respect at all times the 2-metre distance from employees and other clients, if it is not possible wear a mask
- Wash your hands regularly
- Notify the outfitter immediately if you begin to experience symptoms like cough, fever or breathing difficulty.
- Enjoy your stay!
After your stay
- Notify the outfitter if you or any of your group members experience symptoms related to COVID-19 within 14 days of the end of your stay
- Send your outfitter your best pictures at [email protected]!