Visitor's Guide in COVID Context
Measures effective since October 1, 2020:
Learn about it HERE
Quebec Outfitters, Secure by Nature!
Good news! Despite the pandemic, we will have a nearly normal winter in Quebec.
Winter activities will be allowed throughout the wonderful province and Quebec’s 330 outfitters are ready to welcome you in a safe winter setting.
Our sanitary protocols are now widely tested! We are proud to be able to say that when you choose one of our outfitters, you can be convinced that you have made the right choice and, above all, that you can leave with complete peace of mind.
Measures that comply with Public Health guidelines are rigorously applied. The distance measures and increased frequency of disinfection of lodging units, equipment and shelters minimize the spreading risks of COVID-19 and effectively protect the clientele.
Health and Safety Are Everyone’s Business
Whether you are visiting one of our outfitters to enjoy a stay with accommodation or simply to take advantage of the many winter activities available, we kindly ask you to respect the following recommendations:
Before your visit
- Validate the alert level in effect in the outfitter’s region and the applicable measures on the www.quebec.ca website.
- Check with the outfitter if take-out service is available. If necessary, plan your meals.
- Make sure you have all the equipment you need to practise your activities and confirm your equipment rental with the outfitter (if necessary).
- Make your purchases (mask or face cover, groceries, equipment, gas, etc.) in your local community.
- Make sure you put your mask or face cover in your luggage.
- Make sure that no one in your group/family has symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing). If this is the case, this person and anyone else who has been in contact with them recently CANNOT stay at the outfitter.
At the outfitter
- Always wear a mask or face shield in public and shared indoor and outdoor areas. For example, at the reception desk, dining room, washrooms, fishing huts, snowmobiles, etc.
- Respect at all times the 2-metre distance from employees and other clients
- Wash your hands regularlyNotify the outfitter immediately if you begin to experience symptoms like cough, fever or breathing difficulty.
- Notify the outfitter immediately if you begin to experience symptoms like cough, fever or breathing difficulty.
After your stay
- Notify the outfitter if you or any of your group members experience symptoms related to COVID-19 within 14 days of the end of your stay
- Send your outfitter your best pictures!